The Employment Appeal Tribunal (“EAT”) in the case of Mr... Read More
- Successfully advised a group of individuals in a joint race discrimination claim against a large public body.
- Successfully represented an employer client at a Central Arbitration Committee hearing, after a union alleged that they had historically been recognised.
- Conducted a complex investigation into serious allegations of sexual harassment made by a number of female employees against a male colleague.
What people say about Alexandra
- “Alexandra is knowledgeable and a clear communicator” – (Chambers and Partners 2022)
- “very helpful” – (Chambers and Partners)
- “pragmatic approach” – (Chambers and Partners)
- “Ability to deal with fragile clients where extra care is required” – (Chambers and Partners)
- Alexandra is recognised as a Rising Star in the Legal 500 UK rankings
Outside of work
Alexandra enjoys any good craft activities, in particular making toys in felt or crochet for little people, long walks in the countryside, baking, travelling (when this was/will be allowed again) and a good movie!