In-House Training Menu – In person or by Video
Our Training division is nationally recognised and our expertise is demonstrated by the companies we keep and have worked with. For example, we have worked on a collaborative basis delivering training sessions with the national conciliation service ACAS for many years.
Collingwood Legal provide interactive training events “in-house” to businesses for value for money fixed prices. The sessions are led by our expert employment law solicitors. The sessions can be run “in person” at a venue of your choice or using video platform such as Zoom or Teams. The benefits of in house training include:-
- A fully interactive yet “safe” environment to discuss organisation specific issues and queries;
- An opportunity for individuals to learn about each other’s roles and experience gaining knowledge not only on employment law risk but its operation and the management of this within the context of their role and organisation;
- Reduction of the risk of conflicts and disputes going forward resulting in more effective business practices.
The sessions are generally based around providing practical tips and running case studies. We are happy to discuss your needs with you.
Examples of sessions regularly run on an in-house basis include:-
- Dealing with change including restructure and redundancies;
- Dealing with disputes including disciplinary and grievances;
- Equality and inclusion in the workplace;
- Dealing with employment tribunal claims including mock employment tribunals.
These are just a few examples and as a firm we have run many other bespoke topics too. Our sessions are always well received with fantastic feedback, some of which is noted below.
Please contact Paul McGowan on 0191 282 2882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation discussion so that we can put a plan in place to meet your organisation’s learning needs.
Comments from previous delegates
“Structured, practical and informative”
“Questions were encouraged and answered throughout”