The Employment Appeal Tribunal (“EAT”) recently considered, in the case... Read More
Collingwood Legal Webinar: Employment Law UpdateRegister
Case law and legislation are constantly changing the face of employment law which has an impact on businesses. There have also been a number of recent changes, including how employers are now expected to manage COVID-19 in the workplace.
Collingwood Legal invite you to our Employment Law Update Webinar to update you on all these recent changes!
The session aims to update you on:
- Key recent case law developments;
- Statutory developments on the horizon or pending consultation;
- Recent changes to employment rates and Tribunal compensation limits.;
- The implications of failing to collectively consult as demonstrated by P&O Ferries and;
- Top tips on managing COVID absences and employer’s health and safety obligations going forward.
We will provide guidance as to what these changes mean for businesses generally, how you can best prepare your business for future change and the implications of getting it wrong.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of our specialist employment lawyers.
The session will be delivered by expert employment and equality lawyers from Collingwood Legal – an award winning employment law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, recognised as a Top Tier employment law firm by the UK Legal 500.
When & Where?
Date: Thursday 19th May 2022
10:00 – 10:05 am – Introduction
10:05 – 10:45 am – Presentation
10:45 – 11:00 am – Q&A
Venue: By Zoom, at your desk
To book a place and attend this free event, please click here.